Monday, April 23, 2012

Kissing Orion (A Vampires' Kiss #1) by Amber Kell


Kissing Orion (A Vampires' Kiss, #1)
Aaron Bradshaw's boss told him to acquire the vampire Orion's cooperation in their police investigation. Little did he know that sweet talking his way into the club was the first step in establishing a long-term relationship with a vampire.

Orion has been alone for a long time. However, one look at the sexy detective and he decides he knows what he wants to keep by his side. Aaron's insistence on throwing himself into danger drives Orion insane. How is he going to keep his lover safe and still let Aaron do his job while hunting down drug runners in Orion's club?


                                               4.5 STARS 

Seriously I haven't read an Amber Kell book that I didn't fall head over heels in love with. And Kissing Orion didn't disappoint, I loved the characters Aaron & Orion, I loved the plotline, of course loved the sex but I gotta say Ms. Kell gets me involved with her characters then I'm freaking out till her next book comes out it's like an addiction only in a good way LOL. I don't like to give to much away but just know it's a great read that of course left me wanting (no needing) more. I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment