Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spell Cat (The Aloysius Tales #1) by Tara Lain


Spell Cat
When Killian Barth, history professor, meets Blaine Genneau, quantum physicist, they ignite their own big bang. But sadly, Killian walks away. He doesn't do physics professors. In fact, he doesn't do humans, because Killian is the most powerful male witch in 10 generations and, though gay, he's expected to save his declining race by reproducing.

He can't even have sex with Blaine, because he's been taught that sex with humans depletes his power. But if that's true, why can young human, Jimmy Janx, dissolve spoons with a thought? Somebody's a lying witch.

With his powerful cat familiar, Aloysius, on his shoulder, Killian brings the lightning against deceit and greed to save Blaine from danger and prove love is the greatest power of them all.

                                                              5 STARS 

I saw a review and have read a couple books by this author and Loved them, Ms. lain did not disappoint me with this one either. I loved this book, I laughed, I cried, and absolutely became engaged. So much so I can not wait for the next book, this one gave me exactly what I wanted to make this one of my favorite books this year. 

Killian is a master witch whose a professor of witchcraft history, even though he's gay he is being forced into an arranged marriage. Now that's all where it starts to get funny, throw in another extremely hot Physics professor, a witch student and a witches familiar  cat Al and you get one fun, wild, sexy ride. I recommend this book because it is AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment