Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sinders and Ash by Tara Lain


Sinders and Ash
Work hard, stay anonymous and don’t expect much. That’s resort housekeeper Mark Sintorella’s philosophy of life. After being kicked out of his family home at sixteen for being gay, Mark knows what it takes to survive. But how is he going to stay anonymous when he wants to be recognized as a great fashion designer? And how can he control his expectations when he’s desperately attracted to Ashton Armitage, the son of the fifth richest man in America?

If Ash doesn’t find a woman to marry, he’s going to lose his inheritance, but he can’t seem to resist the beautiful kid who cleans fireplaces while hiding behind a black cap and heavy glasses. And then this crazy elf of a man, Carstairs Pennymaker, has Mark running around looking like a fashion model wearing gorgeous women’s clothes.

The clock strikes twelve and the wedding follows the ball. Two beautiful princesses line up for attention. But one isn’t interested and one isn’t a woman. Who will be the bride? Will the shoe fit? Only his fairy godmother knows for sure


                                   4.5 STARS 


I have to say I had alot of fun with this story, I laughed, cried a little and just plain enjoyed this story. I had a little concern with the cross dressing but loved how that ended up enriching the story instead of turning me away from it. Mark (Sinders) and Ash are a unique twist of Cinderella and I really want a Mr. Pennymaker of my own LOL. This story has it all, fun, drama and lot's of Hot Sex! I'm gonna recommend it's a wonderful twist to a fairy tale that  I loved as a child, I gotta say I enjoyed this version a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment