Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Accepting The Impossible (Guide to Armageddon #1) by Gabrielle Evans


Accepting The Impossible (Guide to Armageddon #1.0)
When the war between humans and paranormals escalates into biological warfare, humans suddenly find themselves topping the endangered species list.

Forced underground by the New Order, Warren Colfax has to believe that sleeping in the foul sewers is preferable to becoming a paranormal’s plaything. When a raid for supplies lands him right in the hands of the enemy, the last thing he expected was for the “monster” to step in as his protector.

Lieutenant Drakon Rhinegold isn’t impressed with fate’s choice of pairing him with a human, but when circumstances out of his control arise, he finds himself responsible for Warren whether he likes it or not.

In a new world where nothing is ever as black and white as it seems, the pair will have to overcome their preconceived notions, look past the surface, and learn to trust all over again if they have any hope of surviving Armageddon.

                                                             4.5 STARS 

I loved this story mainly because Warren is as sarcastic as me, and he kept me laughing throughout this book. Like when he thinks Drakon is gonna kill him he doesn't beg or plead he just kinda goes with the flow. I frickin' loved his character, Drakon had to grow on me some but it was funny watching Warren mess with his head LOL.  I thought the new post apocalyptic world that Ms. Evans made for this series is totally fascinating. I was easily drawn in and didn't feel lost or confused And I totally liked that it was the humans who screwed up LOL. And meeting the new characters I really want Kendall's story btw, I enjoyed the on the edge of your seat action and of course the incredibly Hot sex! (inner perv had to put her two cents in)and am sure that this couple will grow as the series progresses. I would definitely recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment