Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Three Fates by Andrew Grey, Mary Calmes, Amy Lane


Three Fates
For time immemorial, the goddesses of fate have decided which human threads will shine and which will be cut short. But even the fates have off days.

Fate Delivers a Prince by Andrew Grey
Finding love shouldn’t be that difficult for a diplomat’s son, except Cheyenne is part of a grand tradition of werewolves, and a werewolf with a skin condition needs more help than most mortals. When Chay meets the prince of his dreams, it takes Clotho’s intervention to keep him from letting go.

Jump by Mary Calmes
When two lovers die, their threads of life are collected instead of scattered, as one of them was the brother of a god. Can the fates reunite two lovers whose threads should have twined together for eternity? Or will Cassidy allow Raza’s interest to pass his pale, mortal self by?

Believed You Were Lucky by Amy Lane
The gods’ meddling isn’t always welcome. It’s given Lief good luck but poor fortune, and Hacon a family curse he’s lived in fear of all his life. But when Lief’s good luck saves Hake’s life, Hake has to reevaluate everything he’s ever believed about luck, life, and love.


                                                                            5 STARS 

Now this was a rare find for me, that I would give all three stories a 5 star rating was amazing, but each story peaked my interest to the point I couldn't put it down nor did I want too. Fate Delivers a Prince was very funny but even being kinda short told a sweet love story that had some intense issues in it. The relationship between the two MC's didn't feel rushed even though it was a fast courtship, it was funny with the whole Diplomat family thing, and even Chay's skin condition although I wanted to scratch right along with him LOL. I really enjoyed this story.

Jump was a more intense emotional story that had me in tears some but not really angsty either, and there was such a beautifully sweet love story told in a way only Ms. Calmes can tell it. This was one of her stories that made me remember why she's one of my top favorite authors, I will say this story is more intense but wonderfully written, it did involve the Fates a little more so we get a more Mythological scenario which I personally enjoyed immensely. I seriously enjoyed this story 

Believed You were Lucky was a surprise because it was more like two stories in one, of course it's so well written that you never get that feeling, it's all very seamless and beautiful. I can't say which part of this story I liked the best but the part with Loki & Thor is probably my favorite (can you guess why?) I found it very inspiring that Lief believes so strongly in his luck but it also made me think about how blessed or lucky we all are even when horrible things happen to us. Yes this story made me think about my own blessings in life, which was great because I think sometimes we all need a reminder. The Fates play a huge part in this one and we got more Mythology in this story too. I Highly enjoyed this story

If you want an entertaining Highly enjoyable exciting love story written by three amazing authors, you need to read this anthology. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment