Sunday, August 19, 2012

Waves Break My Fall by Kendall McKenna


Waves Break My Fall
Kage is a Marine, newly returned from Afghanistan and having difficulty adjusting to being home. He tries to decompress with a quiet trip to Puerto Vallarta. Zach is a new college graduate, facing the realities of adulthood. Will their hot summer fling grow into something more?


Kage is a Marine, newly returned from Afghanistan and having difficulty adjusting to being home. He tries to decompress with a quiet, solo trip to Puerto Vallarta.

Zach is newly graduated from college and facing the realities of adulthood and beginning his new career. Their mutual attraction is immediate and intense. Zach is undemanding and seems to understand what Kage is going through. Kage has the physical strength that Zach desires, as well as the strength of character to let him be his own man.

Their summer vacation romance sizzles, but when the time arrives for Zach to return home, will either of them be willing--or able--to walk away?

                                                                   4.5 STARS 

Now this is an example of the differences in each and every book an author writes, the first book I read from this author was not my favorite and I didn't enjoy it very much but that didn't keep me from enjoying this one by the same author. I truly loved this book the only reason I didn't rate it higher was because it's a short story, I would love more of this interesting and exciting couple Kage & Zach had intense chemistry in a short amount of time. It's a fast love story that is Hot as Hell but it worked so well that I really do want more of this couple so Ms. McKenna please I want more LOL
I highly recommend if you want a hot story that brings an exciting and fun couple together here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment