Monday, August 27, 2012

Wooing Master Jones (BDSM Club #1) by Amber Kell


Wooing Master Jones
Everyone needs a little romance…

When artist Stephen Carter catches a glimpse of Master Jones on the security monitors of his brother’s BDSM club he’s entranced. A hastily drawn sketch manages to capture the Dom’s high cheekbones, square jaw, and hot, hard body. A body the quiet, reclusive Stephen would love to explore.

The subs who fall for Victor Jones always get hurt. He has no desire to enter into a committed relationship and no room in his life for romantic entanglements. But then the seasoned Dom starts to receive intriguing gifts from a secret admirer. When Victor discovers his admirer is Stephen, he decides maybe it’s time to try out something new, someone less experienced.

What will happen when Master Jones discovers that sometimes even he has to do a little wooing


                                                                      4 STARS 

I went looking for this book because I love reading Amber Kell books and she's damn good at entertaining me with her stories. I have found a few different places recently to purchase books and if your a newbie to blogging like me you know that it's not as easy if you don't know anybody on the web, I love to have books, authors and places to purchase said books from referred to me. That's how I decided to do this I went looking for reviews of books and ran across I believe it was rarelydustybooks and she had a review for Icing on the Cake by Shayla Kersten which was my first m/m book I read. I fell in love with the genre right then and have almost 1500 m/m books on my kindle archive as of now. I love finding new authors or new books so please feel free to refer them to me.

Alright now back to my review sorry I tend to go on random rants it's that damn ADOS..attention deficient ohhh shiny syndrome....I know there I went again. Ok I enjoyed this BDSM book mainly because it's the Dom that's pursued by the Sub, and Stephen couldn't have picked a better Dom to go after. As Victor doesn't keep a sub for long Stephen decides to send Victor very well thought out gifts which peaks Victors interest and finally brings these two together. It's an interesting story that also has fascinating secondary characters, I've already bought the second book to this series but I have complete faith in Ms. Kell's ability to make me want to read more. I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment