Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Texas Hard (Texas Soul #2) by Sara York


Texas Hard (Texas Soul, #2)
Texas Soul Series - Welcome to Texas where men are rough, hard and twisted!

Spurned by his heart’s desire, Riley’s aching for a fight, and he finds one with Connor, a sexy Texas lawman. Attraction fires between them, but Riley walks away, ignoring the lust between he and Connor...Until weeks later he’s caught trespassing on Connor’s new property--Naked.

Connor’s tempted to arrest the audacious naked man in his watering hole until he realizes it’s Riley. Lust muddles Connor’s logic and soon he finds himself on a path rife with temptations. Passion twists Connor inside out leading him to share one of his deepest secrets. Still Riley’s hiding something and the lack of mutual trust may end their relationship.

Then there’s the Lane factor. Riley’s ex leaves Connor feeling threatened. Riley swears it’s over, but something doesn’t sit right and Connor needs resolve. Coming to terms with their attraction means submitting to the fears haunting Connor and Riley before they can grasp the love that brought them together. 

                                                                   4.75 STARS 

Yes! We get Riley's story and I don't hate him in this one, I actually get why he acted the way he did in the first book to this series now.
I have to say my favorite thing about Rileys story was that his feeling for Lane did not automatically disappear when he and Conner get together there's still some struggle with it and even Gresh comments on it. I have to say I was even more fascinated with this series after reading this book. While Conner is struggling with his own issues (finding Eric) he is also falling in love with Riley, and that comes with it's own set of issues. Like when Lane falls asleep in Riley's bed holy shit that was intense, but funny too because it's innocent just hard to explain. I'm liking the intensity of this series, with the chemistry between so many different characters it feels like a tv show that I would watch every week. LOL I can't wait to read the next book which isn't out yet or I would have bought it already. Besides sexy cowboys, doctors and rangers, the storyline is exciting and of course the sex is Hot as Hell! I Highly recommend but you gotta read Texas Rough to get the most outta this story but I think you'll enjoy it I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment